Are you ready to grow funding for your non-profit?
There is a distinct difference between thrift stores that sell items at really low prices to serve their community and thrift stores that exist to fund non-profit organizations serving those same communities. While both initiatives are worthy endeavors, we believe providing greater and greater profits has a far more enduring impact. SMCo Thrift exists to help thrift stores fund the work, and grow the brand, of the non-profit initiatives they support.
The SMCo Thrift team works with you to grow your organization. With decades of collective experience managing thrift stores, we can share our insights as you open new locations, expand your donation base, streamline your processing, and create a memorable customer experience. Our team is committed to your success as we strive to
Do Thrift Better.
Connect with others like you
SMCo Thrift partners with Non-Profit Executive Directors, Thrift Store Owners and Directors, Vendors, and Industry Leaders who:
- are eager to takes steps to become more profitable, be it with new or seasoned stores, struggling to successful stores
- are empowered to make business decisions on behalf of their stores
- have a clearly defined budget for their stores, independent of the non-profit they support
- are committed to partnering with other like-minded organizations
Benefit from the knowledge of thrift operators across the country who want to Do Thrift Better by joining in the conversations.
Partner with SMCo Thrift and start your journey to becoming more profitable with thrift.
- Weekly Meeting and Action Plan Templates
- Monthly Webinar
- Partner access to Network Hub
- ThriftTrac "Lite"